Question
Posted by: Sleeping Guy | 2019/09/05

Erection problem

Hi Doc, I'm a 35 year old man involved with a 24 year old woman. My problem is that I don't satisfy her in bed and she always complains about it. I can only go 1 round, my 4-5 will go to sleep and will wake up again in the early morning and this also frustrates me coz I love her and if this continues I might end up losing her coz I'm sexually starving her. What should I do? 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/20

Hello. In what way are you not satisfying her? Does she want to have more orgasms or just prolong penetration?

Can you prolong the round? Or make sure that she has more orgasms before you climax? 

Relationships are about compromise, and in all honesty, if you are able to have good quality (for both of you) sex daily, you are not starving her. She is experiencing a healthy sex life. Yes, she may want more sex, but if she leaves you just because you cannot keep on going all night, then your relationship is obviously not based on much except sex?!

1
Posted by: pjom | 2019/09/17

Dear sleeping guy, Your problem seems to lie on satisfying your lady rather than erection problem. You don't seem to have erection problem, especially that you can erect and perform sex in the night. You only seem to be worried about getting another erection after first ejaculation and the fact that your girl complains of no satisfaction. Now, ability to get an erection after ejaculation varies from man to man and it takes some time. Most likely you do fall asleep after sex before your refractory period is over and wake up early morning when it is over. May I advise that ladies dont derive sexual satisfaction from the number of rounds a man can give in a night but from thoughtful and careful approach to sex. If you prolong your foreplay and slow down your sex to last between 13 to 18 minutes, you will be able to bring your girl to orgasm which I guess is what she is missing and complaining about. This is because most women can do with just one orgasm in the night and probably another one in the morning and all goes well. How long does your foreplay take before you penetrate her? Make it longer. How fast and how long does it take you thrusting before ejaculation? Make it slower and longer.

Reply to pjom