Question
Posted by: Sleeping Guy | 2019/09/05

Erection problem

Hi Doc, I'm a 35 year old man involved with a 24 year old woman. My problem is that I don't satisfy her in bed and she always complains about it. I can only go 1 round, my 4-5 will go to sleep and will wake up again in the early morning and this also frustrates me coz I love her and if this continues I might end up losing her coz I'm sexually starving her. What should I do? 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/09/20

Hello. In what way are you not satisfying her? Does she want to have more orgasms or just prolong penetration?

Can you prolong the round? Or make sure that she has more orgasms before you climax? 

Relationships are about compromise, and in all honesty, if you are able to have good quality (for both of you) sex daily, you are not starving her. She is experiencing a healthy sex life. Yes, she may want more sex, but if she leaves you just because you cannot keep on going all night, then your relationship is obviously not based on much except sex?!