Question
Posted by: John Doe | 2020/02/07

Erection isn't what it used to be

Hi there Could you please advise me? I used to be able to maintain an erection after ejaculating twice, two years later (I'm 27 years old now) if I ejaculate once my penis becomes flaccid. The only thing that has changed is that I've stopped gyming and drinking supplements for my workouts, is this reason enough for the change? Please help

- 2020/02/21

Dear John,

It is normal for the penis to become flaccid after ejaculation. However physical fitness, supplements etc can improve erections and stamina. I don't think you have any real reason for concern. Try improving your exercise level, diet etc and see how it goes. 

Answered by Dr T Mohamed