Question
Posted by: Dibabeng | 2019/09/19

Early ejaculation in two to four minutes.

When trying to enjoy sex, my manhood just sleeps and it will take time to pick up. Please help me so I can enjoy.

- 2019/09/23

There are various things that could be wrong, so I suggest that you go to the doctor. The best doctor to go to would be a urologist. You could be suffering from erectile dysfunction (when the manhood sleeps) due to medication that you are taking, or due to an illness that you are not aware of, or even due to performance anxiety. There is treatment available that could help you maintain a strong erection. Good luck.