Question
Posted by: thanos | 2019/01/16

Dry scaly skin

Hi. I have what started out as a ringworm. I was given anti-fungal cream it sort of dried but kept itching and also expanded in area. Now it looks like a burnt area and the pharmacy guys keep giving me anti-fungal cream and have told me to use a non harsh shop that's glycerene only. Of late when I apply covarex it becomes so itchy at that moment. In the heat the itchy is worse. The skin will be white and flaky when I get up or during the day. Please help. To add I am black and 30 years old. I could not find demartologist hence picked allergy expect

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2019/01/16

I am sorry to hear about your predicament. It is very difficult to advise as to the cause of your skin rashes. You should see a Dermatologist or doctor with special knowledge of skin diseases to fully examine the skin and do appropriate testing.