Question
Posted by: Gareth | 2018/08/30

Dry humping

Me and my girlfriend were dry humping while both wearing clothes. She had a little wet spot on her panties afterwards that she said wasn't most certainly caused by her. My question is that can she get pregnant that way?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/01

Definitely not. Sperm has not been known to penetrate clothing. 

The wet spot is probably her own vaginal juices; unless your penis was close by and then it could be a spot of pre-ejaculate. 

Keeping your clothing on is the best way to avoid pregnancy! 

2
Posted by: Gareth | 2018/09/02

But if it was my semen that soaked through 4 layers of clothing, is it possible that she could get pregnant from that?

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Mr Ed | 2018/09/02

First off is "Me" a man or a woman? If "Me" is a man did he ejaculate in his clothing? If "Me" is a woman did she have a little wet spot on her panties as well? I agree that pregnancy is not likely from this type of activity regardless of the sex of the participants. Still it might have been fun to taste the little wet spot on her panties, (while she was still wearing them of course), just to be sure who it came from.

Reply to Mr Ed