Question
Posted by: | 2016/11/07

Dreaming of my sister who passed away in 2004

few weeks ago I dreamt of my sister who passed away in 2004, she came to my house as she was from the hospital there was some in the house I asked that person how is she he just said she is ugly as she enter the house she was angry at me I ran away, while I was running away I bumpedd to my colleague she was watering outside her house she took me inside her house and she showed me beats we started doing beats work while busy I woke up, when I woke up I was terrifies. few days ago I dreamt of my sister again as she was in the coffin covered with blanket and my father was there, after that I saw her upside down in the coffin with would on her back as she was burn by something and on her right arm she had old mark around her arms as she was cutted by the razor. yesterday I dreamt like I was collecting money from pension station for my mother lot of money R50 and R200 notes, it was heavy in the plastic I then requested bucker to carry with I then wake up.

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2017/06/14

Sorry for the very delayed reponse.. It seems some messages have been getting lost in the system.

It seems that there are some interpersonal issues that you aren't dealing with and your unconscious is trying to help you resolve it.
I suggest that you start journaling your dreams and start a meditation practice.

Warren Munitz
www.integrativelifecoaching.co.za