Question
Posted by: travis | 2016/11/22

Dream of fathers grave

in my dream i am at a family friends funeral and an aunt calls me and asks when last did i clean my fathers grave (dead 30 years this year) i do not answer and then a secound aunt asks the same question. later i am getting a ride back with my mothers family but as i get towards the car they drive off and i am left chaesing dust. whem i return i can not find my wife this is when i woke.

Expert ImageMeditation Expert
- 2017/06/14

Hi Travis,

sorry for the delayed response.. your message got lost in the system.

This sounds like you may still have unresolved issues with your father that you need to bring up to the surface.
It also sounds like dealing with these issues brings up some anxiety for you.
My suggestion is that you find a therapist to help you uncover what is still unresolved, or come chat with one of my colleagues to help you get to the bottom of things.

Warren Munitz
www.integrativelifecoaching.co.za