Question
Posted by: Kavya | 2018/09/24

Don't like sex

I'm a 35 year old lady...I'm not interested in sex. But my husband likes it. I feel anger when he touches me...Is it a mental disorder? 

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2018/09/28

Many people are not that interested in sex. This is not a mental disorder. Sometimes they are just not very sexually driven, but other times it can be due to previous sexual trauma or problems in your current relationship. Only you will know which one of these it is, and whether or not you would like to get help in dealing with the situation. It may also help to talk to your husband about what you are experiencing.