Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2019/07/16

Dog Food

I recently changed my dog's food brand but i have noticed that with the new food, their poop has become dry, there is not the same kind of moisture that was present before. Is this a problem? Does it say anything about the quality of the food and should i rather change it back to the previous brand?

- 2019/07/16

You can contact The Pet Food Industry Association of Southern Africa (PFI) – an industry body dedicated to upholding quality standards and safety in pet nutrition through regular, regulation testing, they will be able to assist / give advice:

Contact Details

Email: info@pfisa.co.za
Tel: +27 (0)33 343 2874

Fax: +27 (0)880 33 343 4669