Question
Posted by: | 2019/03/21

Do I need to go for the followed up Mammogram test?

Hi, I 42 yrs old female. I did a health screening include ultrasound last year. Was found with cysts on right side of the breast. 6 months later, I did a mammogram and ultrasound a week after the test. Result - Was told to do followed up test for MAMMOGRAM. Cysts found on both of the breasts for ultrasound. Both test done on different places. Q1. Do I need to go for the followed up test? Q2. I feel pain and discomfort on the breasts, which specialist should I see? Q3. Feel a bit numb on my left finger (last), does it link to above condition? Thank you.

- 2019/03/22

You should have the follow-up tested that are recommended. There are special breast doctors who are usually surgeons. I don't think that the numbness is likely to be related.