Question
Posted by: Marylin | 2018/06/12

Discomfort with laughing or effort.

For about a week I have had discomfort just above my pubic bone. It feels like a pulled muscle (I do some heavy gardening) but it seems to be getting more noticeable but only when I laugh or with effort. I am 70 and had a hysterectomy 10 years ago.

- 2018/06/20

Hi Marylin

It could be that you have a hernia in the abdominal muscles, I suggest that you go for an ultrasound, they will be able to see if there is a weak place in the abdominal muscles causing a hernia, or possible inflammation in the tendons or muscles of the lower abdomen. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.