Question
Posted by: Nick | 2020/09/20

Debilitating headaches and facial pressures

The following I’ve written is quite long, so I am eternally grateful for anyone willing to listen. I genuinely appreciate everyone who spends even a minute of their time reading or attempting to help the issues I’ve been facing. In advanced, thank you so much. It means more than you’ll ever now. At the end of 2016, I had rhino-septoplasty surgery and that begun an ongoing struggle with intense facial pain, pressure, and slight tingling around various areas of my face including: - The areas directly where the ear ends (on the inside part of it) right above the jaw - The areas directly under both nostrils - The area directly above the nose at the very bottom of the forehead - The outer part of the zygomatic bones - The general temple regions Basically – they occur in very random, unpredictable areas in my face. A little background, I began feeling these headaches/sensations a few months after the surgery, and they began to worsen over the course of the next four years. I have taken this issue to various doctors (ENTs, neurologists, neurosurgeons, pain management specialists, etc.), and have gotten conflicting responses, and nothing remotely close to a firm diagnoses. Some doctors have told me to simply “push through it”, and while that would be ideal…the sensations are quite intense and make even the simplest of strenuous tasks insanely difficult. And while this feels like I’ve already given you a lot of information…quite possibly the most troubling part of this situation is the drastically changed structure of my face. I know - I'm aware of just how absurd this probably sounds. But I can provide before-and-after photos to show just how much my face seems to have healed incorrectly (this is what I refer to it as…but truly have no idea what has happened here) in the years following this surgery. I’ve brought this issue up to the doctors I’ve visited (ENTs, Neurologists, general physicians) and while they claim to see a noticeable difference, no one can pinpoint why this has happened. Now, the reason I am making this post is simply for answers. I am looking for any semblance of a solution to what I am going through, and would appreciate feedback of any sort. If needed - you can reach me at NickBuonContact@gmail.com. Thank you to anyone who has read this. I appreciate your time more than you’ll ever know.

Expert ImageHeadache expert
- 2020/09/21

Dear Nick, please call me on 0825555763 any day between 4-7pm. I am available now. Dr Elliot Shevel