Question
Posted by: | 2018/01/16

Cycts

Hi I was at a gyno last year in may , I fount out I have cycts on both my ovaries , he put me on triphasil 28pack. I stopped taking the after 3 months , and two months later I began to use it again. I ha e severe pain when I am on my period. And a few days ago I got symptoms like dizziness , nausea after eating , I am very tired at night time , and my breasts feel tender and sore , I have period like cramps but im not due in 18 days , I started the white pill on mu triphasil 2 days ago and feel a little constipated. Can it be the cycts ? Or pregnancy symptoms ? Please help !

- 2018/01/19

These symptoms sound hormonal, possibly side effects of the Triphasil.

Bets wishes