Question
Posted by: | 2015/04/14

Cyber Affair. How long will it continue like this?

Good day, Last year July my husband started an affair with one of his first girlfriends who lives in the UK, is married and has a 13yr old child. They started messaging on facebook, then I found out. Then it went to emails and I found out that too, then it went to bbm messaging and whats app. It got so bad that they were sending each other nude photos and erotic messages. He thought he was doing nothing wrong. He said that he loves me and that he would never leave me as she is millions of miles away. But it changed him completely that he never hardly spoke to me, never played with our 4 year old and even used to send her messages when he was home. He works away for 2 weeks at a time. I put a stop to it and told her that I would tell her husband if it did not stop and she admitted that it had gone too far as they were living in the past. The only problem is I am still checking his phones and constantly doubting him. How long will it continue like this? He got very upset when I would find out things. I think it is because he was caught out. He even went to the extent that he told her he loves her and cannot live a day without talking to her.

- 2015/04/14

If he really thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with this sexual flirting with a married woman,  have you asked him how he would feel if you took up a torrid cyber-flirt with an old boy-friend of yours, exchanging nude pictures and so on ? Would he find that equally blameless and splendid ?
Does he think it's fine merely because he doesn't actually plan to physically leave you,  when visa requirements and her husband probably make that impossible anyway ?
He is being over-dramatic when he talks about being unable to live a day without talking to her : he'll probably survive that.  But why haven't the pair of you engaged seriously and sincerely in expert marriage counselling,  to better understand yourselves and each other,  and see what,if anything, could be sorted out  ?

34
Posted by: Aaisha | 2016/08/12

Good day everyone, my name is Mrs. Aaisha Muhammad I have been in a total confusion since my second son attempt to rape a young girl in the next compound and he was arrested and sent to jail since 2013. I have tried so many lawyers and I have seen so many pastors for help but all proved abortive until somebody introduce me to one PA OBA. At first I taught all my hope was lost because the lawyers and pastors was not able to help me to bring out my son out of jail. But later I put up courage and I visit http://obastarspell.webs.com, and I saw some testimony from some people that benefit help on the website, I just decide to email him and tell him my problem. After few days he replied me and asked some questions and I answer the questions and he told me somethings I need to do and I did everything as he instructed. But now guess what? My son that has been arrested since 2013 has just been released to me on the 21 lats month. This is really amazing. If you are have any problem and you are confused and you do not know what to do, just try PA OBA and contact him on obastarspell@gmail.com or visit http://obastarspell.webs.com for more info he can help you out of that your problems.

Reply to Aaisha
Posted by: bob odia | 2016/08/12

I am Bob Odia i want to say a big thanks to Pa Oba who brought back my wife after she divorced me two years ago, i love this woman so much because she is the mother of my kids and i love her so much, but I never knew what came over her that made her thinks that i was cheating on her, so she asked for divorce, but i want to give a big appreciations to the great Pa Oba who brought her back to my life, and now myself and my wife and kids are living happily like never before, so i want you people to thank Pa Oba for helping me. If you are have any problem and you are confused and you do not know what to do, just try Pa Oba and contact him on obastarspell@gmail.com or visit http://obastarspell.webs.com for more info he can help you out of that your problems.

Reply to bob odia
Posted by: laura | 2016/06/20

Hello, Need hacking services?Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school results, finally my friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me; -Changed my school grades -Hacked my cheating ass girlfriend email/facebook -The most of it all, he helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him his fee. I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at realghosthack@gmail.com or by phone number by request for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how he helped you. Tell him laura reffered you

Reply to laura
Posted by: laura | 2016/06/20

Reply to laura
Posted by: lara | 2016/06/16

hello everyone…we do not need to go through complications trying to hack our partner’s phone,hacking job is best done by proffessionals…when i needed to hack my partner’s whatsapp,i contacted besthackgame@gmail.com …he did a perfect job for me within 48hrs…you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable..tell him lara reffered you..he would be willing to help.

Reply to lara
Posted by: ELIZABETH STRONG | 2016/05/12

Are you having a hard time searching for a way to get your ex partner back, look no further, this was how i got mine back you can get yours today. My husband and I have been through every top reason for divorce; financial struggles, bankruptcy, stressful jobs, becoming parents when we weren’t ready (neither one of us would give our kids back just the amount of stress is overwhelming) we fought ALL the time over anything and everything. I threatened divorce all the time. One day after a fight I said I was done and filling. He told me he wasn’t in love with me anymore. After a day or two of cooling off I realized that divorce is not what I wanted. No, our marriage was not healthy but we had so much going against us an neither one of us were trying. I begged for him to forgive me and that I didn’t mean it. He told me he loved me but wasn’t in love with me anymore. Those words hurt and I believed him.One day i was online for tutor, as i was browsing i saw a review about a spell caster who could solve my problem, i have heard about spell casting, and magic, i said i should give it a try i contacted the spell caster his name is Dr Ewan of {covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com}, i contacted him and he told me not to worry that all he had to do for me is a love spell, he did it and told me that i should give my husband 48 hours and that he would realize him self, i waited anxiously and one the second day of casting the spell, he came to me and told me he was sorry for the wrong he did to me, he has agreed to send me to school and we are happy. Thank you Dr Ewan you are the best. If you have any marital problem, winning of lottery and many other problems you can contact him on his email, {COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM} or call his mobile number +2347052958531, he is a good and kind man. Thanks. ELIZABETH STRONG LONDON UK

Reply to ELIZABETH STRONG
Posted by: Katy Brown | 2016/05/11

Hi everyone, I'm so excited! Life without my boyfriend was a real mess for me,What on Earth will i do to thank Dr.Unity for his help? he is wonderful and has a good heart. He is like a God on Earth and i really do not know what to do to thank him for helping me regain my boyfriend love back with his spell. After being in relationship with my boyfriend (Andrew) for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before two days, that my ex will return to me before two days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, like of issue of not be able to get pregnant for many years, lotto, his email is Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on +2348072370762 you can email him if you need his help in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery your problem can never remain the same again, it will turn a thing of the past in your life.I am Katy Brown from United States.

Reply to Katy Brown
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/19

My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours re-unite me and my husband together. After Two days my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.

Posted by: Rebecca Miller | 2016/04/19

Reply to Rebecca Miller
Posted by: Janelle Mercredi | 2015/11/22

Hello every body my name is Janelle Mercredi, from United Kingdom England, I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr iayaryi, help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3 years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.(driayaryi2012@hotmail.com)

Reply to Janelle Mercredi
Posted by: Becky Nolan | 2015/11/01

What else can i say rather than to thank Doctor Okpamen who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr. Okpamen for he has made my life complete by bringing back my husband to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr. Okpamen is a God on Earth. My husband and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr. Okpamen helped a lady in getting back her lover.. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my husband will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours. Could you believe it, my husband came home begging that he needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact him now via email: ( Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com ) or Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR you can simply call me on +1 (785)-219-4717 for more info Becky Nolan TX, USA.

Reply to Becky Nolan
Posted by: Becky Nolan | 2015/11/01

Reply to Becky Nolan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10

Please reply -- Is this real? it happens?

Posted by: Juliana | 2015/04/17

I am based in London, England, i was amazed my husband left home to corner girl, i found out he was not longer interested in anything i do, i contacted Dr Lawrence who cast a spell that made my husband realize his mistake and come back to me at the time and period appointed by Dr Lawrence i appreciate your Good work keep it up contact him today Drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Juliana | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10

Hi Juliana Is this real?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Maybe you have nothing to offer in bed? Ever considered that?26

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

There is nothing stopping you from cyber dating. Ut is not wrong when he does it; it won't be wrong when you so it and show him. Don't let him look for it. Get it to him on a silver platter. In the meantime prepare to butt out

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

I have also been a victim in this year. I managed to put tracking software on my ex girlfriend's phone and the results were shocking. In fact it did not stay with one person but 4 men in a matter of 3 months from January 2015. It was hard to be normal to her as everything that i have seen or heard kept popping up in my mind. The one man that i found out about she met by waving at each other on the highway. They had their regular meetings at various locations and during the they would Whatsapp each other until it was time to leave for home. the one person that i knew about since November 2014 was still involved after i was told that it was over. They in fact met each other in the bathrooms at work and fulfilled their sexual needs. I even came across palm prints on the bonnet of her car the one morning. Then the other 2 were completely kept in the dark that she actually had a boyfriend. They were also very sexually involved and after gathering enough evidence I dropped the bomb and she knows that I knew about all her affairs and sexual interactions. I went away for the Long weekend and she invited the one man over when I left. I picked it up and i notified the police to remove that man from my house. In the early hours of that morning she was somehow removed from the house by Security and Police. That just broke the camel's back. She was forced to seek refuge from a lady that works with her but i had nothing to do with the removal of her and her child from my house that morning. I then exposed them as they were all working for the same company and she has since been put on leave to get her self sorted out. It is just sad that people who do these things never ever think about the people who cares about them and if there are children involved never think about their own flesh and blood. The effects of these things if they are brought to light can be catastrophic and can have really bad repercussions on all parties. She has since removed all her stuff from my house and I am the bad one in this case. That is a sign of pure guilt and she cannot face the facts that she has now been caught out after so many times and that I really had enough of this crap. Trust is broken and cannot be rebuilt from scratch ever. People find this a thrill and I personally think that its a sick obsession to do these things. I was caught out in the beginning of this year because in my quest to catch her out and i have learned from my mistakes and never went down that road even after knowing what has been happening behind my back. If you are a victim of this, gather enough evidence, let as many people know about this and let the ones who are doing this know that what they have done was wrong and they just have to face their own Karma. The pure rejection in this case really hurts but you need to pick yourself up and move on with your life as you deserve so much better in life than these people doing this to you.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

I lived 17 years with man that had "friends" (phone friends, sms and whatsup friends, etc) until I found out that he could not keep his zip up. He was married for 22 years before and had done the same to his ex wife. I was the one being accused of flirting and sleeping around, in the mean time, he was the one behind the door. After he told me that I was not what he wanted anymore, I left him. He is now missing me and wants me back BUT that is NOT an option anymore. I am happier now than I have been in years. LOOSE HIM!! PUT HIM UP FOR ADOPTION PLEASE!! It is not worth it.......

Posted by: Koos. | 2015/04/14

Maybe, just maybe she's hot and you got boring. There I said it.

Reply to Koos. | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Actually Koos she isnt, she is twice my size If she was then I know I would have a probem. Maybe you have a problem...

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

your name says it all !!!

Posted by: straight-up | 2015/04/14

The relationship between you and your husband is now over. You've probably been married for a few years and are hoping that he should remain exclusively with you through loyalty, irrespective of how you talk to him or treat him. His initial passion for you has obviously waned and he's now finding that passion rekindled with someone else. Why are you with him? Relationships are a 2 way street and if all you can offer him is mistrust (deservedly), then it's over. If you want him to become your friend and lover all over again, then go and get him. Not with snide comments and sneaky checking up, but with some passion and excitement. He is most likely still with you because of love and loyalty, but it's not going to be exclusive in the passion stakes unless you can put something into your relationship that he wants. Otherwise, if he's not worth it, dump him and move on with your life.

Reply to straight-up

What I'm about to say may sound foolish. I his eyes he sees it as not violating your marriage and relatinship. He cannot see right from wrong. You or the councellor will need to explin why this is wrong. One of the ways to open his eyes is role reversal ie. what if you were doing the texting.

Posted by: Ann | 2015/04/14

He sounds like my EX husband.. He also thought that because he hadn't actually had sex with the woman/women yet (or so he claimed) that he hadn't done anything wrong! If your husband is so interested in this other woman even if she is in another country then he's not interested in you any more. It's not your fault or the other womans fault. It's his fault for allowing himself to be sucked in! Get rid of his sorry ass now. Once he's done it he won't stop.. This is my 24 years of married life story..

Reply to Ann
Posted by: ED | 2015/04/14

I am wondering why for a similar problem some people suggest leaving him and then if the person is married they must go to counselling? The answer should be the same. He has all but violated you. You have asked him to stop as you are not comfortable with the messaging thing. He has not stopped thus showing absolutely no respect for you. The answer is obvious. Time to move on and find someone who loves and respects you. Best of luck.

Reply to ED | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

He has stopped Ed, its been over 3 months now

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Leave NOW!! I believe that there is NO reason whatsoever on this earth to cheat on someone. If a person is abused then leave, if the sex is not good then talk about it and sort it out or leave, if you constantly fight then see someone or move on to someone that you are compatible with. Any reason good enough to cheat is a reason good enough to rather leave that person. Its a moral issue. If he has done it once, he WILL do it again. He should have thought about your child before he did it, if you stay then this is the example he will set for your child. My view... If a girl can leave her boyfriend/husband for me then she can leave me for the next guy. Once a thieve, always a thieve - Once a cheater, always a cheater. -

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Thank you CyberShrink, I have suggested that we go to counselling and sort this out.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

I have told him that and told him we have to work this out together. It is over now, but I still feel insecure about it and I know that it will take time. This woman found him on FB, she hadnt seen or heard from him in over 20 years. I think if she has done this so quickly with him she has done this with other men too. She clearly has no resppect for her own husband.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Dont mean to sound insensitive but it sounds like you are putting all the blame on the woman... she has no respect for her husband just like your husband having no respect for you... and worse, he doesnt think he did anything wrong. And what if she wasnt overseas? If she was still in the same town?

Posted by: Jenna | 2015/04/14

If he doesn't think he did anything wrong and he got upset at you for finding things out then be wary- he may do it again. Unless he actually takes responsibility for what he did, apologizes PROPERLY and acknowledges that what he did was wrong then you will be insecure about it. Have you considered marriage counselling?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

Your question : How long will it continue like this? The answer: As long as YOU allow it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/14

He is really pushing you to the limit. That is blatant disrespect. You need to decide what you want to do as he feels you are accepting the situation and he is living the best of both worlds. If you leave him to make the decisions he will stop and start, he needs to apologise for his actions and do everything possible to win back your trust, If he cannot do that then he is not worth your precious time.