Question
Posted by: Trudah | 2020/09/28

Continuous periods

Since i was on the periods from the 14th of September, heavy flows with clot, until the 21st of September, from there every morning i experience a small blood until today, I consulted with a GP last Friday, says it's an infection, got medication nothing has changed. Now i am having an abdominal pains

- 2020/09/30

I'm afraid I can't tell what the cause of your problem is without an examination. I would suggest that you go back to your GP and tell him/her that the treatment  has not helped and they should refer you appropriately.