Question
Posted by: Zandile | 2019/09/19

Constant bleeding after abortion

Hi Dr, I had a Medical Abortion on the 23rd of August 2019 up until now 19 September2019 I am still bleeding. Sometimes i soak a pad only when clots are coming out. It can take even soak 2 Pads in an hour then some spotting. Because of the kind of work I do i cant take some time off so I opted for Green Tea I dont know if its okay or not. please advise

- 2019/09/23

I don't think that green tea will help the bleeding. One concern is that there are retained placental fragments which are causing the bleeding. You will need to see a  doctor to determine this.