Question
Posted by: Yellow - | 2020/02/07

Constant nausea and tired

I am constantly nauseated and if eaten - have to go to bathroom fast. Yellow stool and runny. I have lost a lot of weight since December. As soon as I get hickups the nasua subsises for a little while. I have constant headaches also. It happens with ALL food taken. The only food I can keep in at this stage is Ginger Biscuits but not more than 2. Gallbladder have been removed about 12 years back.

- 2020/02/13

Please go to your GP and then they can decide what examinations are necessary. Constant nausea and loss of weight are concerning symptoms and should be investigated. Good luck and I hope that you find the answer soon.