Our expert says:
Yes, this could have been a reaction to the shock - but it is more likely that your blood pressure dropped and not your blood sugar. Either way, it is one's body's way of responding to the shock. If you do have diabetes, then it could very likely have been the blood sugar that dropped after the incident and then spiked again after the chocolate to a value of 7.4. I hope your finger is okay? Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.