Question
Posted by: | 2019/01/21

Congentital curvature

Hi good day, I suffer from congenital curvature of the penis, and would like to find out if there are any specialist in South Africa, who can do a surgical procedure without, having to shorten my penis. I see they have a technique in Brazil that actually lengthens the affected side, of the penis so there is no shortening at all. Thank you...

- 2019/01/22

Yes, there are specialists who do that procedure in South Africa, I can refer you to the website of Dr. Amir Zarrabi, who is a well-known urologist in South Africa and is able to do this procedure. Good luck.