Question
Posted by: | 2019/06/12

Confused and need help

I'm a 55 year old married women. I have psychological issues but working on that. I have almost no sex drive whatsoever. I have never masturbated and only have sex to please my husband. He on the other hand has a very healthy sex drive and watches porn a lot. From time to time we watch lesbian movies together as that is more likable to me. My husband is very good to me and do everything for me, but sometimes I get the feeling that he is only doing that because he expect me to pay with sex. I really need advice and help. I would also love to know why women masturbate and play with themselves from time to time. I also would like to have an imaginative mind when it come to sex and would like to please my husband at all cost. We have watch interracial movies together when we were younger and that turned me on very much. Now I do not like that anymore. Can you please assist and help me. Any advise will be welcomed, even if from other women who were in my shoes, but with the right help and support are now have active and imaginative sex lives.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/07/02

Good afternoon. It sounds like you once were turned on by porn and could become aroused? If so, it may be that your psychological issues and your age (I assume you are menopausal?) are affecting your sex drive. You may need to more closely examine the medications that you are currently on (if any) as they can adversely your libido. You can also get your hormone levels checked by a doctor: low levels of certain hormones can turn you right off sex.

Much of sex is also psychological. Here are a few tips and ideas to get your sex drive/life going again: