Question
Posted by: Jay | 2020/06/04

Condoms

Was on a road trip with my wife of 25 years. As we were driving came across a condom billboard. I commented on it and my wife says she don't like the way condoms feel . Take it in 25 years we have never used one. I said how would you no how they feel . She stated from her ex she was with 30 years before that she had two kids with thats why she was on birth control when i met her. Now going back 10 years there was a time i came home and found a condom sealed in the package still. I question here what the hell was this she said when she was at the neighbors my daughter put it in her pocket as she was playing with the little girl next door. That she found it in my daughters pocket when she got home . I was furious but gave her the benefit . Question do you think she cheated is that enough proof.

- 2020/06/04

Personally speaking, no, I don't think these events are PROOF of anything.  But these matters are not really about proof. You are living within a marriage, not a court of law.  The fact that these 2 incidents bother you so much ( her explanations may or may not be accurate or true ) suggests that all is not well within your relationship anyway, even if she has been totally physically faithful to you.  I doubt whether either of you are really happy.
Wouldn't it be a good idea for you to agree jointly to see a marriage counsellor together, to better understand what's not going right, and how you might solve the problems ?