Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2020/01/22

Clitoral pain

Hello, looking for help! I masturbated about 3 weeks ago only with direct clitoral stimulation. Since that time I have pain surrounding that area and that I feel radiating towards the coccix, although upon touch nor the clitoris nor any other part really hurts. Feels more like a painful sensation than a true physical pain. It gets worse while seating, improves lying down and is almost absent when I am standing up. I am getting worried it wont get away... Already had my urine tested and it's negative. Took antibiotic anyway and didn't improve... Took an anti-inflamatory and didn't improve as well... Thank you so much

- 2020/02/12

Pain on sitting sounds more like muscle or bone pain. I cannot tell anything further without an examination. I would suggest that you see your doctor.