Question
Posted by: Landy | 2019/07/19

Clemen HRT

It seems that I have gone into menopause, almost overnight and the gynae has prescribed Clemen HRT for me in order to regulate my menstruation cycle but I have to know if this will help me with my panic attacks, anxiety and general sense of fear. Please please can you advise if there is something to help with these attacks.

- 2019/07/22

If these have only recently started, then HRT may help. However, if it is a longstanding problem, your best option would be to see a psychiatrist to decide on the best medication.