Question
Posted by: Corolla | 2019/02/15

Circumcised penis

Circumcised penis, how do I masturbate him during foreplay? I have never been with a Bu curvy sized man before and I don’t know what to do

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/02/18

Exactly the same way you masturbate a man with a foreskin, you just may need to use a little lube for slide. 

Up and down and round and round; listen to his breathing, the sounds he makes and pay attention to his body language - that will be your most important guide as to whether to slow down, speed up, add more slide, or stop altogether.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/02/19

This is very easy, you just have to put it in your mouth and suck, just like ice cream.