Question
Posted by: Sharks | 2019/04/23

Cillift

hi, could it be possible that cillift can cause not just an hormonal balance but a physical one as well? i find that i am more, stable, i dont walk into things, i dont trip, my backache is also virtualy gone when im on the cilift tablets. my eyes dont feel droopy.

- 2019/05/07

Hello Sharks, I've just received your query.  Firstly, it's good to hear that you seem to be feeling so much better on this medicine.  Our bodies work in complex ways, including both physical and chemical ( rather than hormonal as such ) ways, and so a variety of types of treatments may be helpful in similar ways.
Another point is that all drugs affect the body chemistry in several different ways ; some are useful, some are irrelevant, and some may be harmful or cause side-effects.  Some are more helpful, or may cause more side-effects in some of us than in others. 
Though a drug like Cilift may be called an anti-depressant, because that was what it was first used for, but then it was found to also be very useful in anxiety and symptoms caused by or made worse by anxiety, then in pain, and so on, so it's not surprising that you have found it helps you in a number of ways.  And as depression and anxiety amplify and worsen even symptoms caused by other, physical problems, reducing the mood disorders can improve the symptoms of other disorders, too.