Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/13

Cholestrol level advice

I want to perform my cholestrol level test. i am healthy but just for checking purposr. In the last 2 months I almost ate meat for about 45 days, 2 eggs daily, milk some days, milk shake also a few days. Should I take the test or wait for some days. I mean that do eating more meats etc. can give me false readings? My age is 30 and BMI 23.

- 2020/01/20

Yes, try and include more vegetables and healthy grains in your diet, and then test after a month of eating less meat. You do not have to stop eating meat, but try and eat lean meat such as chicken and fish, as well as healthy oils such as coconut oil, avocado and olive oil. When you do the test, do it before you have eating anything for the day (fasting lipogram). Good luck!