Question
Posted by: Willem Vorster | 2015/04/17

Child Maintenance. Will action against her lawyer regarding spoiled evidence and obstruction of justice be advised?

Good day, I am representing myself against my ex wife and her lawyer. My ex are requesting that my maintenance amount double. Expense and income statements were entered. Currently we are in the Discovery processes. Although all requests from the opposition had been supplied from my side, they send documents where they delete information on it. There was a distinct difference between the income amount she claimed and the income calculated from her statement. Receipts submitted as expense showed that another card is used. I requested Bank statements relating to the card used to do those purchases. They send a statement which had the account no, card no and all the transactions scratched out with black marker. I can not verify any payments of any receipts claimed. Regarding some of the other expenses like housing, car installment and fuel, are only noted as expense even though she receive allowances for them from her employer.( employer are her parents and all proof of such allowance have been removed from her salary advice.) She also receive cash as part of her pay but no record is kept. This I know based on the fact that I worked for her parents before we separated. She still stays in the same house we shared, but her new partner(also working at her parents) are also staying there now. Will action against her lawyer regarding spoiled evidence and obstruction of justice be advised and how do i proceed?