Question
Posted by: Confused | 2020/02/19

Could my wife possibly have cheated on me?

Me and my wife been together for about 25 years. So I planned a little getaway for the weekend. We were driving to our destination when there was a billboard advertisement for condoms. I made a comment about them and my wife say's she doesn't like the way they feel. I was like we don't use condoms since the day we met. So how do you know what condoms feel like she was like my ex? I was like you have a kid from him and you said you went on the pill after. She was like after I gave birth was using them for a while. Then my head started spinning about a situation that came up a few years back. I had come home from work and found an unused condom in our room . At the time i was like WTF is this she said my daughter had taken it out of the neighbuors dresser some girl downstairs she used to go over when I was at work said it was her husband and my daughter put it in her pocket. Do you think she has cheated on me it's messing with my brain even tho it's been years?

- 2020/02/21

Hello Confused,
Probably ANYBODY's wife or husband might be cheating on them, but most of the time this is not so.  If you have a strong suspicion about this, it's probably not an indication that this is  true, but more that there could be  number of relevant issues between you which would be worth discussing together, perhaps with the assistance of a couples counsellor.