Question
Posted by: Tyler | 2019/05/24

Can you help me with my diet and goal of losing weight quickly?

My question may or may not be very complex, but long nonetheless. Over the past 3 days, I have restricted my diet to coffee in the morning, my Herbalife shake (with vitamins) for lunch and a low carb, low calorie dinner (1 chicken breast, side of broccoli, may include 2-3 boiled eggs) so I'm totaling around 650-700 calories per day. Now I'm a 6'1" 260lb male so this is something that new to me, however, I'd like to lose weight at a fast rate. I've done research on the ketogenic diet and even joined a group on Facebook to help out, however, I'm 100% sure i'm not getting enough fat for that diet so I don't believe that will exactly work for me. I've been drinking lots of water in the process (around 8- 16.9oz bottles per day) Am I setting myself up for health problems if I continue? I've seen folks losing 20-30 pounds per month and I'd like to do that myself but I want to make sure I'm on the right track.