Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/23

Can qlaira pill assist to stop growth and removal of fibroids

I have fibroids that are growing in my uterus and for the past 5 years i was told by my gynae not to worry but now I am told that they are big and need to take the Qlaira pill to stop them from growing. Is there a better way to stop fibroids and shrink them without having to go through an operation. Is there any lazer technology available this day and age.

- 2019/05/27

I am not sure how much the Qlaira will shrink the fibroids. There are other medications but they have many side effects and only have short term results. Uterine artery embolisation is a method that can be used - this avoids a hysterectomy, but it is still an operation of sorts.