Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2014/01/17

Can oozing of body fluids while rubbing private parts against each other with under wear on, cause pregnancy?

Me and my partner were enjoying foreplay when I rubbed my penis against her vagina with my underwear on. While doing so I felt a strong urge of release and I moved away immediately. I checked the vagina and it was dry. On close observation, I realized little semen had oozed out in my underwear but I had not ejaculated completely. I immediately verified it by ejaculating in the washroom with masturbation which felt like usual. Now I'm worried whether my partner is pregnant. Also let me know how to confirm it and which tests to undergo. Also elaborate on side effects of an emergency contraceptive pill and the complications of abortion. We are very worried!!

1
Posted by: ED | 2014/01/21

You have let your erection get the better of you. Your girlfriend is most likely already pregnant and you should be worried. Emergency contraceptive is only 50% effective if taken immediately else of little to no use. After about a month you should notice that her period is either there as normal if not get a home pregnancy test sold at any pharmacy. Do you want a boy or girl?

Reply to ED