Question
Posted by: | 2018/06/06

My daughter needs help ASAP

My Daughter is one years old she had a Mango fly bite In February on her tummy and we extracted a worm from that 'bite'. In March she had spots appearing on her legs, arms and face even on the inside of her hands and feet. Her Paediatrician said it was hand foot and mouth, so it got worse and I took her to our GP, he said it was chicken pocks but still did not get better after oral Antibiotics. Her Paediatrician admitted her to hospital, she was covered with very itchy sores on arms, legs and face which was the worst affected areas. After the hospital and Antibiotics thru the veins it got better but still she had new breakouts I then took her to a Dermatologist who took a sample of one of the new spots she came back to me with Gianotti-Crosti syndrome, she got treatment of cortisone and Deselex and it got better but as soon as she stop using the treatment it will start again, After the professor who works with the Dermatologist looked at the pictures of my daughter he said it could be allergic reaction to bedbugs or mosquito bites but still they do not discard the possibility of Scabies. We have fumigated our house and the beds. When looking at the blood work done in Hospital in March her Allergy count was very high. Last week Sunday she had her last dose of cortisone but we had to continue with the Deselex, on Thursday we had to rush her to ER24 after waking up from her afternoon nap her chest was tight and wheezing and she had difficulty breathing her eyes started to get swollen I gave her some of the Deselex and rushed to hospital thinking she had allergic reaction to something. I then remembered that on Wednesday she did not get her Deselex she fell asleep early, Do you think that the Deselex is suppressing the symptoms of whatever she is allergic to. It’s been 3 Months now and I am desperate for an answer. I want to take her for the Allergy tests they say it is expensive but I will do anything at this stage to get an answer.

Expert ImageAllergy expert
- 2018/06/28

This could be a skin condition called Papular Urticaria, caused by an insect bite hypersensitivity. The best person to deal with this is a Dermatologist as allergy testing is unlikely to be helpful. The Dermatologist may do a skin biopsy to get a clear diagnosis.

1
Posted by: weneedtowakeup | 2018/06/22

hi there this to me sounds like proof your daughter is special as your daughter may be affected with a microscopic mite that is feasting off off the natural energies your baby is giving off, this is something that is starting to affect everyone at different rates but is less common in children unless and mainly will affect those with natural sensitivity to the universal forces that are around us. there are many treatments and even cures but not any that you will hear from most medical practitioners as this goes against societal view and has almost become taboo. please research, delusional parisitosis, morgellions disease and lyme disease for some actual answers. all the best to you and your baby. hope she gets well soon

Reply to weneedtowakeup