Question
Posted by: | 2019/03/19

Can I use tissue salt when having a copper-t implanted and using cyclidox?

My GP gave me cyclidox for my skin. Been using it for over a year now. Recently I noticed the cyclidox is not as effective as it used to be. My friend told me about tissue salt no 12, she uses it. I bought tissue salt no 12 (silicea). I noticed the bottle says not to use when you have foreign implants. I have a copper-t. Can I use tissue salts? Can I use it with my cyclidox?

- 2019/03/22

I don't see that this should interfere with the IUCD or cyclidox, but if the bottle says it might, then perhaps you need to contact the manufacturer.