Question
Posted by: Moon | 2020/01/20

Can I take Inofolic and Chela Preg simultaneously?

I am currently trying to conceive. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (lean) and I was recommended to start on Inofolic. However, I also take a daily prenatal vitamin as well - Chela Preg. The recommended daily Inofolic dose contains 400mcg and Chela Preg contains 500mcg of folic acid. I was wondering if it's safe to continue with both? Or should I stop or reduce the Inofolic once I have a positive pregnancy test? I'm afraid to take Inofolic alone as it only contains folic acid & myo-inositol whereas Chela Preg contains a wider range of vitamins.

- 2020/01/21

The recommendation is not to use more than 1000mg folic acid per day, so you are within this limit.