Question
Posted by: Priscilla | 2019/12/06

Climen

Hi doc, my gynae put me on provera for 10 days then climen because I had a 6cm cyst and it stopped my cycle. I am almost 43 and my gynae has prescribed both before with no issues. The provera works well but this time the climen makes me very dizzy every day and I'm almost done with my first box. Would you perhaps know why I feel so dizzy? My Gynae has also re-located and i need to find a new one in Jan next year. Thanks for your help!

- 2019/12/09

It is possible that this is a side effect of Climen. Side effects often improve after 4-6 weeks.