Question
Posted by: Ai | 2019/06/26

CAUSES FOR ITCHING AND SWOLLEN PENIS SHAFT BEFORE THE TIP

Please doctor, I recently noticed itching around my body which I concluded was bed bugs bites in my house as most of the people around my room are also scratching. But I started feeling itching sensation in my penis that caused me to scratch it then later I started seeing some rashes at the tip of my penis. But the most scary part now is that I just discovered a vein is swelling up around my penis shaft now. Please help me.

- 2019/06/28

It could still be bed bugs or 'scabies' and the treatment is usually quite effective. It might also be a sexually transmitted disease causing the rash on the penis and the swelling of the vein (if you are sexually active, obviously).