Question
Posted by: purity | 2019/07/19

CAN DEPRESSION LEAD TO MENOPOUESE

I am 43yrs old, I got married about 1.5yrs ago and I have a child who is 23yrs old. Recently I was involved in an accident which lead me to have a 7hr surgery for my hip. My problem is just after my op i went to, it was too early for me to get my period. Due to the shock and trauma of the accident, I went into a  serious depression and post op stress. Until now I've been using anti depressant and depression tablets, but i just realized that its now a full month without getting my periods , what could it mean?

- 2019/07/22

Stress can certainly cause your period to stay away, but it should come back once the stress is improved.