Question
Posted by: | 2018/10/24

Butter

Good Day, I have 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter a day. No other oils or marg. I eat a healthy diet but find adding butter to my veggies makes me feel satisfied and less hungry. Are 2 tablespoons of butter really bad?

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2018/10/24

Fats do help keep you to feel fuller for longer. Other fats as part of a dietary intake also include nuts, avocados, seeds and meat. Therefore if these items are also consumed I would recommend that you aim to reduce the tablespoon to a teaspoon and an ideal choice would also include Olive oil vs Butter.