Question
Posted by: Shantelle | 2018/12/12

Bump under skin that won't stop bleeding.

I have had a small (a little bigger than a pea) bump on the lower, inner lip of my labia. It isn't really raised but more so under the skin. Initially I thought it was a pimple or boil as I have had them down there before. However, when I squeezed it blood squirted out and that was it. That was a couple months ago and the lump has never gone away. It also keeps filling up with blood and will start to bleed very easily (I will wipe after urinating and that will cause it to bleed). I am worried because as I said it has been a couple months now and it is continuing to fill up and bleed and nothing other than blood ever comes out.

- 2018/12/13

Hi Shantelle
It might be a varicose vein (yes, one can get them down there...) or some kind of abnormality of a superficial vein. I do think that it would be better to have it checked out. Any type of undiagnosed strange lump on one's body should be investigated. Good luck.