Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2018/07/18

Boil by pubic hair burst but won't heal

I am a virgin, I used the same blade as my sister who had a boil but due to the location I have been too embarrassed to tell anyone. They come and go, it's been years but recently I had 3 in the same spot that burst open and now it looks really bad because its not healing it looks like an open wound and the flesh looks higher then my skin I am too embarrassed to go to a doctor but I am so worried I don't know what to do

- 2018/07/19

You may need antibiotics. Unfortunately, you will need to see a doctor to assess this.