Question
Posted by: MakoenaKatse | 2016/01/26

Bloodydischarge at 28 weeks pregnant

on the 13 Jan when urinating i noticed traces of blood from the tissue iwas using to wipe and a little bit of Creamybloody discharge and went to see my Dr and he said its \ urinary infection which he gave me Betamox 500mg and panados. So again went for my antenatal checkup on the 21 jan and all was well until today 26 jan when i noticed a creamy blood discharge coming out when bathing .please can i be worried as i am 28 weeks preg and i feel a little bit discomfort on my abdomen.

- 2016/01/27

I would suggest that you see your gynae about this. Any bleeding in pregnancy should be assessed and it is difficult from this side of the screen to determine the cause.