Question
Posted by: Maaze | 2019/08/22

Bleeding After Intercourse

A few days ago had intercourse after 15 years of completely no sex. We used protection. It was pretty painful and had bleeding. I been spotting lightly for about 2 days now (not period). Prior to that had itchiness below which usually occurs (am diabetic). I am very worried about the bleeding (spotting) and the increased itchiness. Can i use the Clotrimazole Cream v- gel with the current situation of spotting and being little bit sore down there. I usually use Clotrimazole Cream Candid V- gel when have itchiness. Please help.

- 2019/08/28

It is fine to use Clotrimazole cream. The spotting could be due to vaginal dryness or to thrush. Try using some lubrication next time you have sex.