Question
Posted by: Loren Baker | 2019/04/24

Been on my period for a month on the birth control

Hi im a 28 year old female, ive been on the birth control for more than a year with everything on time and regular, ive now had my period for a month since i started my red pills on my previous 28day cycle pill, started the red pills on the new packet 4days ago with still having my period from the previous cycle, no smells no discoloration no swelling if anything the blood is very red, what could be the problem

- 2019/04/29

There are a  number of possible causes - hormonal, a cyst on the ovary or some other problem with the uterus or cervix. I would suggest that you see your doctor for a  full assessment.