Question
Posted by: | 2019/11/12

Becoming a sexologist in South Africa

Hello dr. I need assistance please with regards the best way to become a sexologist in South Africa. I have been researching on the net, and can't seem to get to the answer. I found the sexology academy of SA, but the issue is i can't get a firm answer from the institution if they are accredited by the department of higher education or SETA or any other SA authority. Please assist me. I have discovered that this is a path I am really keen to pursue, and want to get on it right away. Thank you

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/11/12

Hi. I suggest you contact South African Sexual Health Association (SASHA). I do not know anyone who has qualified in this field in this country.