Question
Posted by: | 2018/04/24

Bad stomach pains and nauseous

I have been getting very bad stomach pains and it feels like my stomach is on fire non stop. It gets worse when I eat or drink something. I keep feeling full and nauseous. My stomach is also very bloated. With all this i feel like I want to faint the whole time.. what can cause this. Thank you in advance

- 2018/04/24

I am worried that you might have a stomach ulcer. Please go to the GP for a prescription for medication. Stay away from any type of food that could make you feel ill, including coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, spicy food and food that creates a lot of gas. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.