Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2018/04/24

Narcolepsy with Cataplexy

Hi. I'm 40 years, have Narcolepsy with Cataplexy. Also was in car accident last year and broke my back in two places, had my last back operation in March and I've been sick since. Did I pick up something in the hospital or is my immune system low?

- 2018/04/24

Hi Lizelle

I think your immune system is most probably very low, especially after the car accident which was a huge shock to your system. It will be help if you could look after yourself, eat healthy, get enough rest and take some immune supplements. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.