Question
Posted by: Nick | 2020/01/15

Are these certain fetishes considered to be normal?

I'm a gay male, some of the kinks I'm into are feet, bondage, and pup play is huge for me I have questions for some of these.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/01/15

We are all on a sexuality continuum...social, legal and personal ideas usually determine our normality. Sometimes we are in the sexual minority group, and sometimes in the sexual majority group.

If your fetishes do not infringe upon, or violate, the human rights of any other person (and including animals), do not harm without consent (recognizing BDSM), and do not distress you, you may continue to enjoy them.