Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2018/06/25

Anxiety of being HIV positive through razor cut

I had a cut from the razor on my hand so I bleed a little after that I accidentally bump into someone who was also bleeding from the razor cut so her blood split on my skin after 2minutes I went outside to was her blood with warm water that has natural herbs after that the water went straight into my cut

- 2018/06/25

Hi Sandra

The chances are very small, except if there was a lot of blood that went into the wound on your hand and not just on your skin. If you are worried, then you can still go for post exposure prophylaxis at the pharmacy. Good luck.