Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2019/05/21

Amitriptyline

Hey I suffer from migraines and the Dr gave me Amitriptyline 25mg to take at night at 6pm this has helped the duration of my migraines and allowed me to sleep peacefully , but now they changed my meds to something else , and I stopped the Amitriptyline but now i cant sleep ? what can I take now ? anything homeopathic? Kind Regards Nadia

- 2019/05/22

If the Amitriptyline was stopped suddenly, then this might be why you cannot sleep - one has to stop it gradually, otherwise you might experience withdrawal. You can try Somnil, but this is for sleep only and will not help with the migraines - it is available over the counter. Good luck.