Question
Posted by: Akorede | 2020/09/21

Girlfriend wants to wait for marriage before sex

Am having sex with my girlfriend but I want to marry her. She kept on telling me we won’t have sex again till marriage she won’t stop quoting religion view for me but I believe since am not cheating on her and I want to marry her is not a crime

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/09/26

Good morning. You need to respect her views and needs; her religious values are part of who she is. If she wants to wait, the you have to wait as difficult as it may be. Coercing her into sex which she believes is wrong can lead to hurt, resentment, feelings of having been violated in some way and conflict.